Key areas of consideration
- Vision, mission and values – to clearly communicate who you are, what you do and how you need to achieve your results
- Analysis of your target markets and their needs
- Consolidation of your unique buying proposition – what makes you different!
- Creating your brand’s personality & identity
- Defining your look & feel: tonality, imagery, colour pallet, etc.
- Creating your brand identity: name, logo, strapline, corporate collateral etc.
- Brand execution: packaging, website, events, exhibitions, workshops, direct marketing, sponsorship, internal communication, social media networks – the fluffy stuff…
- Monitoring and measuring the new brand implementation and corporate / customer reaction
Here’s what Brand Development does for you
- Ensures increased revenues and profitability through customer loyalty
- Attract new customers while retaining existing
- Provides competitive advantage – separating you from the rest
- Clearly communicates who you are, what you do and how you add value
- Creates an emotional engagement with your target audience